Electronic Arts - Austin
EA's Quality Verification team is looking for a Quality Designer to join our Embedded Quality Verification team in Austin to work on a STAR WARS Mobile Strategy game.
Join us for an opportunity to help release fun, internationally recognized titles such as Plants vs Zombies, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and more! You will be a part of a QA team that aims to always use creative thinking in test automation and data analysis through automation and reporting. Collaborating to refine workflows and establish best practices, your mission will be to solidify data-driven development practices. You will work with Data Analysts and Quality Engineers to guide QV workflow efficiency to produce and ship our games at the highest possible level of quality.
You will work with diverse teams and projects and improve process through data analysis. We are looking for a personality type that is dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network across multiple groups and individuals. Join a team where you make a difference to our games every day, and are challenged and supported to grow and evolve!
Scope and Influence:
In this role your responsibilities would include:
• Analyze test processes and strategy through multiple performance indicators and drive process changes
• Maintain risk-based testing process to coordinate and adapt test procedures
• Work directly with discipline leads to align on process / support strategies
• Use best practices of past projects and other global QA teams at EA
• Work directly with Quality Engineering team
• Work directly with QA Data Analytics to promote process improvements
• Scale testing by exploring and using tools and automation opportunities
• 4+ years professional experience in QA.
• Experience delivering results through data analysis
• Experience collaborating with diverse teams
• Experience with software testing best practices and patterns.
• Experience participating in all aspects of Scrum: planning, daily engagement, and retrospectives.
• Experience with Unity / Unreal
• Hands-on experience working with mobile debug / testing tools
• Hands-on experience with Power BI or other data reporting visualization
• Understanding of key performance indicators in QA that dictate workflow efficiency
• Demonstrated experience with iOS and Android software development (or PS4/Xbox console equivalent)
• A love for making and playing games, and passion for quality in everything we do
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo0pp-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.