Quality Business Enablement Lead - Part-Time
Quality Business Enablement Lead - Part-time 24 Hours - 12 Month Contract
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people to come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
You will report to the Senior Quality Manager
Your part-time hours can be flexible throughout the week to work to your schedule.
• You will lead the design and strategic implementation of the Quality Business Enablement process.
• You will determine data capture methods and statistical sampling approach for RCA across sites
• Determine and deliver user requirements for multi-site data capture to support RCA
• Size and prioritise a pipeline of business enablement work for the year
• Establish and lead a cross-functional way of work to create/review/implement solutions based on RCA
• Apply advanced Lean Six Sigma methodologies and related analytics, Experimental Design & SPC
• Develop others in Six Sigma facilitation, methods, tools and applications.
• 10+ years experience in a Quality Management or Process/Innovation Management role
• Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification
• Proficient knowledge of statistical and LSS methods/tools - SigmaXL/Minitab or similar
• Experience creating, measuring, analysing and delivering quality systems, processes and Goals
• Excel in a fast-paced data driven environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills. Expert facilitator with the ability to develop others and challenge across levels
• Create and develop a high performance standard in own and group work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwyw5j-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.