QA Managers are the quality owners for a franchise, product and/or services. They are accountable for the end-to-end quality of the entire product. We're looking for candidates with experience in managing high performance operations teams and leading large-scale projects, with high energy, dedication, and a passion for technology.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
Experience in Operations:
• Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to improve overall quality by emphasizing quality verification throughout the development lifecycle.
• Improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the quality verification strategy by understanding current practices and introducing new strategies.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal/external partners/stakeholders.
• Partnering with external shared service teams to deliver on project requirements.
• Managing external QA teams.
• Provides line management to employees across disciplines within a single project team.
• Maintains regular communication with project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners.
• Establishing and assigning task objectives from defined project goals; achieving project deliverables through managing team at a project-level.
• Proactively assessing and mitigating risk for assigned scope.
• Partnering with stakeholders to manage scope and quality.
• Making decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost and directing the team accordingly.
• Providing input to project budget and budget planning process; adhering to and tracking budget.
• You are capable of identifying/mitigating risks; taking appropriate steps to resolve difficulties including changes to work methods, technologies and project schedules.
• You take ownership and see projects through despite obstacles and difficult circumstances, demonstrating a sense of dependability and commitment.
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, recognizing and balancing priorities and identifying new methods to deal with issues.
• You learn quickly and applies new concepts, principles and procedures to maintain solution-oriented approach while dealing with change and you deal with ambiguity by asking questions or championing solutions.
• Minimum of 5+ years project management or team leadership experience.
• Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
• Effective communication skills across all levels and organizations.
• Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
• Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
• High proficiency with bug reporting and related software.
• Strong people management skills; ability to challenge and develop talent
• Experience managing a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks and implementing operational changes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7o8w-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.