Publishing and Content Management Specialist
We're hiring a Publishing and Content Management Specialist to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
We're looking for people to come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
The Publishing and Content Management Specialist has an impact on the delivery and quality of content across EA's digital help channels. You'll partner across the organization to manage and shape important content, design layout, and address urgent issues affecting players and the EA Advisors who support them.
We ask that you are available to provide occasional on-call support.
• Work within multiple content management systems (CMS) to publish and manage content for our knowledge base, and digital help sites.
• Publish, and surface help content for our players and EA Advisors making it easy to find, easy to use, and relevant to the product life cycle and business goals.
• Write and configure alert messaging in response to temporary issues and provide on-call support for urgent incidents.
• Review content before publishing to correct any errors and find opportunities for improvement. You will also perform peer reviews to help maintain the highest quality.
• Manage workload to meet publishing deadlines.
• Report bugs and request feature enhancements to improve the Advisor, Player, and Publisher experiences.
• Work with our localization team to translate content for our global sites.
• Create regular reports to track whether we are meeting our goals.
• Manage relationships with the team and other team members.
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar content management systems (CMS).
• 2+ years of professional experience in digital content management, web publishing, web development, digital operations, quality assurance, quality control or customer support OR College graduate with a background in business or technical field.
• Personal and leadership management skills like setting priorities, managing time, and mentoring'/directing others.
• English proficiency including strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
• Familiarity with web UX + UI best practices.
• Interest in the video gaming or digital'/social gaming industry is a plus.