Project Manager (UX Research)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for a Sr. Research Operations Project Manager, to join our globally distributed team. You will report to the Manager of Research Operations and will partner with our User Research team, Development teams and other partners to manage the end-to-end operations for Large-scale User Research sessions.
What We're Looking For:
• You will form and maintain partnerships across many levels of EA.
• You will evaluate options and produce creative solutions.
• You will feel comfortable and in your element as part of a globally distributed team.
• You understand video games and the people who play them.
What You'll Do:
• You will coordinate the logistics of User Research to screen, schedule, communicate, and compensate participants using different software and communication methods.
• You will manage multiple ongoing projects in varying stages of completion.
• You will maintain the calendar of research events, working with teams across EA to schedule the right events at the right points in development to deliver the necessary research data.
• You will work with technical and data teams to grow and evolve the technical capabilities of the team.
• You will evolve the project management processes and capabilities of the team to fit the varying needs of game teams across EA.
• You will follow and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at EA.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozy3p-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.