#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players; doing something that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives and we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
The Project Coordinator will work with multiple teams across Maxis including, but not limited to Managers, Producers, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and People Practices (formally Human Resources). You will plan, track, and coordinate to enable the Development Direction team's success for The Sims. Your typical day will include providing support to the Development Director team by scheduling meetings, driving action items, maintaining deliverables ensuring they are up-to-date and coordinating what the Development Directors need. You will report to one of the Studio Development Directors.
• Maintain regular communications within development partners.
• Assist Development Directors in tracking, managing and reporting day to day administrative tasks.
• Anticipate and escalate communications regarding risks, problems and roadblocks.
• Propose and create methods for improving efficiency while maintaining effectiveness.
• You are a strong communicator (both oral and written) who is able to effectively communicate in a clear, concise, and strategic manner.
• You are able to multitask and coordinate different tasks in parallel.
• You are adaptable in both communication and information gathering to achieve results in a quick-changing, dynamic environment.
• Minimum 1 year software development experience or other related experience; minimum 1 year project management experience; experience with Google Sheets, Docs, JIRA preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1y32-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.