Are you a programmer with some experience in the games industry looking to further build your career? Do you want to be trusted to keep working from home? Then come join us!
Slightly Mad Studios are one of the world-leading games studios developing high-octane racing titles and exciting global IP licenses and we are opening our doors to new programming professionals. If you have a shipped title or two under your belt and are looking for an empowering and stimulating team, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. SMS have built a global remote team for over a decade before lockdown, and we have nurtured careers in game development excellence across the world with a fully remote yet close-knit team. This makes us a proudly inclusive and diverse crew, where top priority is making great games no matter who or where our talent resides.
To join us you will need:-
• Minimum 1-2 shipped titles experience in the games industry
• Working experience a C++ programming role
• Solid C++ skills and curiosity to build more
• Ambition and desire to work on games with bespoke engine-tech, not off the shelf
• Proven ability to work remote and provide high-quality code
• Passion for team work, collaboration and open communication
• Desire to add the fun challenges unique to racing games into your career experience portfolio
Our state-of-the-art MADNESS Engine fuels the most advanced simulation games in the world and we are seeking skilled programmers across the board to rise to this exciting challenge. Slightly Mad Studio Madness Engine is a definitive cross-platform engine and development framework with multi-core/processor architecture, low-level support layers designed for multi-threaded use, race-driver-verified physics, and class-leading tyre model.
The key to our success is support, empowerment and communication – not to mention the technical prowess of our bespoke engine technology. Don't miss this opportunity to join our global community of programming talent!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn892k-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.