Our award-winning Formula 1 studio are looking for generalist programmers to work within our feature development teams.
Our programmers utilise solid C++ skills alongside our custom UX Tools. We can teach you the power of our technology, all you need to do is bring your flare and expertise to implement new solutions for both in-game features and UX as we continue to grow our games.
As a racing specialist and home of the official F1 game, our worlds are rich with detailed, informative content. We offer a broad range of compelling game modes with deep meta progression, supported by UX presented using a combination of 2D and 3D content. Working in multi-discipline groups alongside artists, designers and other programmers, you will shape our new features and the player dynamics at the heart of our game.
• Reporting to the UI Lead, you will take an active part in the feature design process working with designers, artists and other development departments. You'll also:-
• Develop technical designs and both generic and project specific implementations of features
• Test and refine features and contribute to automated testing of those features
• Contribute to the technical requirements and implementation of our underlying in-house UX technology
• Collaborate with and support other programmers with all systems exposing data to the UX, across multiple features including gameplay, networking and physics
• Work closely with the Technical Director and UI lead to allow collaboration with the other discipline groups
Here's what you'll need some or all of :
• C++ programming ability in video game development
• Understand UI design patterns (MVVM in particular)
• Knowledge of how gameplay systems are implemented
• Object-oriented design, data-driven systems and their implementation
• Experience of debugging and profiling tools
• Code optimisation would be great
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8qn3-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.