Sr Researcher, Consumer Insights
Redwood City, CA
Program Manager, Brand Transformation (Contract)
Program Manager, Brand Transformation (6-month Contract)
Are you our EA Brand team program manager?
The newly formed brand team for Electronic Arts is only eight months into building our brand, so all of this is very new. That means we're still making it up as we go along. If you're a hands-on efficient doer, and if you're looking for a challenge, then this might be your gig. We will be totally honest, right now we all muck in on everything and it can be a little messy. But that's because you've caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? The opportunity to bring an amazing brand back to life doesn't come around too often… so that's why we're here and hopefully why you're still reading this job description...
The program manager will work into the program management and ops lead. In this role, you will support the full team with managing timelines of complex and integrated initiatives, providing clarity and areas of focus for project drivers to ensure efficient and timely deliveries'/launches, and ensuring clear communication and optimization of resources . To do this, you will have experience program managing in a complex and fast-paced environment.
• 5-7+ years as a Program Manager or Account Management at a Creative Ad Agency, Entertainment Company or an internal Creative Services department at fortune 500 company.
• Self-driven leader with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
• Strong communication, problem-solving and follow-through skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to set priorities within multiple tasks'/projects.
• Calm in the face of chaos
• Experience managing multiple interdependent projects at once
• Comfortable communicating with senior leadership and key stakeholders
• Excellent understanding of project management tools (we use Airtable, so experience here is a bonus!)
• Loves collaboration and always looks for ways to improve and optimize process
• Wants to be part of something exciting and new
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Supports the PM and ops lead in managing the project roadmap and schedule
• Sees around corners for those who are deep in the detail - preempts missed deadlines etc by keeping the team honest to the schedule
• Creates and maintains schedule from initial briefing through to production hand-off
• Provides regular status updates to leadership and key partners through review sessions and email communications
• Works closely with project drivers to ensure projects milestones are met
• Forecasts potential bottlenecks to ensure resource allocation is accurate and manageable
• Records key information for the PM and ops lead to support them in their role
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.