Production Coordinator (12 Months)
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the FIFA global production team at EA Vancouver - The Design Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of producers tasked with delivering high quality design assets as part of a global marketing campaign. You will undertake daily tasks such as tracking resources, updating asset tracking software, upkeeping FIFA asset libraries and organizing meetings designed to keep production on track. You will also be POC for us to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business.
• Work with us on the internal FIFA production team which is responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the FIFA Global Marketing Campaign
• Maintain design assets in the FIFA Asset Library, providing a clear and organized delivery of design assets to CFX Partners
• Update production tracking software to support producers in keeping projects on track and to help designers focus on tasks that they are assigned.
• Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
• Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
• Collaborate with the FIFA franchise production coordinator to ensure that video and design content is produced in close partnership
• Attend production meetings with partners to gather and distill information, track timelines and actioning feedback and ensure production needs are met
• Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
• You have 3+ years of experience in production coordination
• You have a background in design (i.e. digital, print, typography, layout)
• You have knowledge of Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
• You have experience with adaptation/localization processes
• You understand the internal creative/production approach and external agency model
• You are a project manager with knowledge of the best project management tools
• You have an interest and passion for design!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7km18-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.