Associate Game Designer
Production Coordinator – EA SPORTS (Contract)
Production Coordinator – EA SPORTS (12-Month Contract)
Working within the EA SPORTS global production team - The Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of producers tasked with delivering video and design assets as part of a global marketing campaign. They will undertake daily tasks such as updating asset tracking software, managing the asset library and organizing meetings designed to keep production on track. A creative, solution-oriented approach is a must. The candidate will also act as POC for the internal production team to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business.
• Work with the internal EA SPORTS production team responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the Global Marketing Campaigns.
• Maintain the Asset Library, providing a clear and organized delivery of video and design assets to CFX Partners.
• Update production tracking Software to support producers in keeping projects on track
• Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
• Ensure assets are tracking on-time with our production partners
• Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
• Attend production meetings with cross functional teams to gather and distill information, track timelines and actioning feedback
• Manage strong relationships with internal team
• Work with Senior producer to ensure production needs are met
• Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
• Solid knowledge in post, VFX-production, video and design
• Experience with Paid Media, Social, Email, POS
• Experience with adaptation/localization process
• Understanding of internal creative/production approach as well as external agency model
• Support the tools we use on a daily basis, knowledge of Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io and GDrive beneficial.
• Maintain a solution-oriented mindset in solving production problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in feedback
• Open and honest proactive approach in communication with the ability to ask difficult questions
• Ability to communicate and drive conversations with people at all levels
• Strong listening skills
• Clarify ambiguous and assumptive feedback
Strong Organizational Skills
• Attention to detail
• Ensure that any files delivered are correct
• Information to be entered into trackers correctly
• Make quality a priority
• Focus on essential tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Take a team approach rather than an individual one
• Lead and drive team discussions
• Direct and empower team members during the creative process
• Maintain a positive outlook when challenges arise
• Display commitment to the team and business ethic
• Show curiosity and passion to staying current with new media and creative trends
• Ask the ''Why'' questions
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.