Director, Employee Communications
Redwood City, CA
Product Marketing Manager, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be the single contact between the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game team and Mobile Marketing. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing. The studio is based in Sacramento, but the San Francisco EA office can be your base if preferred (note: once we return to the office we will have a Flexible Work Model).
Your role will be to increase engagement, monetization and promotion through our internal channels for the game's events, updates and tentpole moments, resulting in end-to-end execution of cross-marketing, multi-channel campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Together with the game team, identify in-game events that would excite our players and promote growth
• Translate this into a year-long calendar that includes tentpole moments, big events, and evergreen content
• Together with the Creative team, create a promotional plan around each event, using all internal EA marketing channels - push notifications, email, Social Media, Paid User Acquisition, PR.
• Work with the Creative team to establish the product positioning, narrative and go-to-market strategy for each event/launch
• Bring those teams together to create an aligned marketing plan across all channels that puts the player and brand experience first
• Create project plans, communication strategies, trackers, and reporting protocols to ensure smooth end-to-end execution of each campaign
• Maintain first-class relationships with your game studio, our teams and external partners
• Work with Product Owners to identify the changing needs and manage the marketing solutions to address them
• Partner with Analytics to monitor cohort performance and align with Product teams on churn prevention, FTUE experience gaps, quick wins and long-term solutions to improve reach
• Monitor forecasts to actuals and creates gap plans, while managing spend expectations with Demand Planning and Finance
• Together with the user acquisition team prepare weekly budgeting and strategy updates for studio leads
Above all, you are passionate about marketing, have a strong interest in the Star Wars brand and mobile games, and want to bring authentic, engaging experiences to our players.
• At least five years of experience working within the mobile gaming business in a marketing/brand management role.
• Experience managing projects with multiple team members across the business.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
• You are structured and organized with close attention to detail.
• Data fluency (ability to create dashboards, build basic reporting without the need for an analytics support person).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw815j-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.