Product Manager (Regional)
As the Live Operations Product Manager, you will build creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the development of in-game events and sales. We need a disciplined person who has a passion for games, and experience managing live game economies and events. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
• Build a comprehensive, detailed and culturalized plan specific to your local region for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
• Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution)
• Analyze important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement rebalancing plans.
• Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
• Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
• Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and admin needs.
• Work with the engineering team to design and implement tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
• Previous work experience with free-to-play mobile games (3+ years)
• Fluent in local language and English
• Courage to take the leap from understanding what's going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users.
• Experience overseeing, building, and iterating functions and processes.
• Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game.
• Identify obstacles and work through solutions.
• Skill in identifying risks and making changes to the plan.• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kmen-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.