• Provide both regular and ad-hoc reports leveraging game KPI and behavioral data, and share with stakeholders including development team, and publishing team.
• Work with design and technical teams to ensure that the core gameplay aligns well with business needs.
• Work with game designers on game monetization, to ensure that the payment points can be naturally integrated into the game loops.
• Identify and recommend improvements or new features and live service events based on game behavioral data and market intelligence.
• Develop an operational plan based on real-time KPIs and game performance
• Communicate with the dev team and publishing team to facilitate version updates
• At least 3 years' experience in gaming, mobile game experience in China preferred.
• Exceptional analytical skills with both attention to detail and big-picture view
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in written/spoken English is preferred
• Passionate about creating interesting and compelling player experiences
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Expert-level Excel & Powerpoint Skills
• Experience with Tableau, SQL, and Data Visualization preferred
• Experience with android/IOS games and Tencent platform is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5n23-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.