As a Product Management in EA's Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will help establish services and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. The Digital Platform includes product areas such as Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, Developer Experience, Data & AI. You will be a PM generalist in a product area.
Responsibility & Skills
• Contribute to research and discovery of growth areas to lead to insights on Product features that can be pitched to the product leadership team.
• Ensure high functioning of a product by engaging in definition, capture, analysis and visualization of essential product metrics that can be used to improve the product.
• Write Product Specs that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences.
• Work with engineering to understand tradeoffs and refine Product Specs. Communicate tradeoff and scope decisions to partners. Work with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
• Partner with other teams such as Customer Care, Legal, Marketing, Studios, Finance to gather inputs and communicate feature scope.
• Create product and feature collaterals to allow auxiliary teams to promote the use of features.
• Demonstrate thought process behind nebulous problems
• Demonstrate Product Sense
• Able to share information with senior audience
• Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx3bm-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.