Job Description Role:
Product Manager Location: Hyderabad About Us Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. The EA Digital Platform Product Management Team is looking for a Product Manager to join us in building outstanding game development tools and capabilities. As a Product Manager, you will determine and help develop features for the EA Digital Platform with a focus on features that promote excellent player experiences for mobile, PC and console games. You will oversee multiple features across multiple development teams, and you will help define the future of the platform and seeing through the features from creation to usage.
• Meet with users to understand requirements, create the product vision and bring the products to life from concept to delivery.
• Together with Product Owners, determine the product strategy and manage the product roadmap.
• Guide execution with the development team against our plan, making tradeoffs and anticipating risks.
• Communicate with the users and the development team often to ensure clarity and agreement.
• Build trusted relationships with strategic partners and clients
• Follow technical trends in the industry and maintain your product expertise.
• Assess the latest products for their potential value and make recommendations for new technologies.
• Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
• Help create and maintain proper product documentation.
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience interviewing users and eliciting requirements to inform product vision
• Client management skills with an emphasis on being attentive, responsive and accurate
• Identify challenges and opportunities and resourcefully pursue them
• Technical skills with experience delivering value to the business
• Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
• Determine success criteria for testing and product acceptance
• Measure product performance and gather important insights to inform future enhancements.
• Experience managing projects from concept to delivery
• Experience working with engineering teams and third-party technology partners
• Software engineering experience a plus
• Experience with social features in games is a plus
• Experience with game development is a plus About You
• 3+ years of experience working in a product development or engineering role
• You find creative solutions and pursue them
• You have a natural curiosity with a love of learning
• You are customer-focused and a trusted partner
• You have a passion for new technology
What's in it for you? Glad you asked! On top of getting free games, our employees have access to a comfortable work environment and lots of perks –
• Flexible work arrangements
• Access to fitness facilities and benefits
• Family and caregiver support
• Commuter discounts
• Discount programs
• And more!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.