We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Product Analyst will be a part of the Studio Data and Insights (SDI) team stationed at Respawn Entertainment in the greater Los Angeles area. They will work directly with the Apex Legends Mobile team and its partners to analyze and provide insights to make the game more fun for players.
What a Product Analyst does at EA:
You will work with team leaders from our Product Management, Live Operations, Tools Engineering, and Data Products teams. As part of the Game Development Framework, we work with many features of the game through its entire life-cycle. From pre-launch modeling complex ecosystems through post-launch progression system tuning, you will have a significant influence with the game as a product.
As part of the Studio Data and Insights team, you will collaborate with peers from all over the world (Redwood Shores, Stockholm, Edmonton, Vancouver, etc.) and from several other analytics teams (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Solutions, Data Engineering, etc.). You will get hands-on experience in hypothesis testing, developing advanced models, and presenting recommendations to product owners.
The next great Product Analyst has:
• Experience querying data sets to extract insights
• Strong aptitude for problem solving and creative solutions
• Awareness of modern modeling techniques and statistical applications
• Demonstrated ability to visualize findings and share insights
• Ability to explain technical details to a non-technical audience
• Passion for gaming, able to represent multiple audience perspectives
• Experience in mobile or free to play games strongly preferred
…and a true believer in the ''Player First'' game development philosophy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wzz0-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.