Producer, Influencer Creative (Marketing Production)
Please note this is a 12-month contract opportunity.
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Influencer Creative Producer is the driving force of taking influencer creative from paper to reality. Influencer creative can vary from video, to events, to sponsored posts, to a mixture of multiple channels and mediums. You will have experience in multiple fields of production allowing them to flex across multiple channels and mediums, and have the ability to develop, or have existing relationships with influencers and their production companies.
You will form a key part of the integrated production of our marketing across several key EA games. You will work closely with the franchise producer to ensure influencer creative connects into the larger marketing campaign.
• Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of influencer creative for a global gaming audience.
• Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands on approach is required.
• Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
• You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
• Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
• Can distill complex plans down to their path and essential milestones.
• Be a negotiator, with excellent change management and conflict resolution skills.
• Maintain a total ownership mentality, accountable and invested in great outcomes and high quality content.
• Excel in a fast paced highly agile environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
• Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
• Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other team members to solicit feedback and approvals.
• Create workback and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines & milestones.
• Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
• Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
• Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
• Manage vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
• Forecast and maintain production budgets to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
• Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
• Send assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
• Send videos to ESRB for pre-clearance and communicate fixes required for compliance.
• Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
• Ensure all final assets are uploaded to EA's server and Studio tools.
• Common production tools: Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
• QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from Perforce.
• Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment email.
• Bachelors in an applicable field such as design, video games, communications, media.
• 6+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
• Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.
• A strong understanding of influencer marketing
• Expert technical knowledge of social mediums and standards and how to maintain them across a wide variety of assets.
• You must play and love video games and influencer marketing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89k8q-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.