Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Producer FIFA (Italy)
Cologne – Assistant Producer (FIFA)
We are EA.
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer for a 12 month contract, with expert knowledge of Italian football. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Producer, you will report to the Head of Data Collection in our international and diverse group.
• You will edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in the FIFA online database on a constant basis
• You will oversee 2-3 football leagues exported to FIFA and other football products of EA, including the recruitment, communication and management of the corresponding data editors and data reviewers
• You will help build database tab areas such as PLAYER/INFO or TEAM/FORMATION incl. design and functionality changes, data reports, user guide responsibility
• You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
• You will coordinate milestone deliverables and effort estimation/tracking for assets and accounts supported by Data Collection & Licensing.
• You will communicate with Data Collection & Licensing production team colleagues in Vancouver (Canada), Guildford (UK), Bucharest (Romania), Mexico City (Mexico) and Seoul (Korea Republic).
• Excellent Project Management skills.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Italian language skills.
• Strong interest and knowledge of football, in particular Italian football.
• 3+ years of WWE or football data editing experience.
• 2+ years of Project Management and Product Coordination experience.
• Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.