EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
Whether you're a fan or just enjoy working on something new and different, this is a rare opportunity to join our Madden team in a role that would direct the future of a cornerstone EA Title. We're a passionate group of game enthusiasts with one goal, to deliver the best possible Football experience possible and have fun as a great team while we're doing it.
As the producer for acquisition and authenticity, you are focused on delivering data that will allow the art team to create authentic best-in-class visual experiences. The focus will be to ensure quality for all types of acquisition (characters, props, lighting, etc.) as well as aligning on priorities and driving the production schedule. Your position is a blend of producer and art director that will require coordinating acquisition efforts with leagues, players, etc. as well as a deep understanding of the various acquisition technologies and setting expectations of quality.
• Partners closely with football leadership to understand and maintain a prioritized list of acquisition targets as well as the coordination efforts to deliver at the scale required.
• Acts as a representative for the studio and will liaise with external companies as well as internal teams to align and coordinate all acquisition efforts.
• Works with other studios and departments within EA regarding research and development of acquisition technologies.
• Partners closely with art leadership to ensure the technical/artistic quality standards of the studio are adhered to for all acquisition engagements.
• Acts as a representative for the studio and will liaise with other studios in the company around research and development of acquisition technologies based on aligned direction and vision with the studio Principal Art Director and art leadership.
• Collaborate with EA Create Capture to drive efficiency and quality at scale. Partner closely throughout planning and production to ensure all decisions impacting quality and cost are understood.
• Stays current within the industry and the visual arts to ensure studio is pioneering new acquisition techniques and is utilizing the industry-leading tools and processes.
• Works with Licensing and Business Development to build bridges and maintain a solid relationship with the league and brands to support our authenticity efforts.
Incorporating a broad range of skills and disciplines, the ideal candidate will have a background working with and evaluating the quality of acquisition data.
• Background working with acquisition data with an expert level knowledge of content creation workflows/pipelines and the variety of software used.
• Strong organizational and communication skills (written, presentation, verbal, and facilitation).
• Background and/or professional experience in artistic / visual field of study required.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal daily supervision
• Skilled at building relationships across organizational lines and levels within an organization.
• Ability to develop and execute on art and business strategies.
• Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive quality and authenticity in the games we make.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn842o-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.