Director, Executive Compensation
Redwood City, CA
HR Partner (Contract)
People Practices Partner
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Redwood City, California for a 12-month contract, reporting into the Director of People Practices.
• Be a trusted advisor by employees and front-line managers; provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to improve individual and team capabilities and enhance manager effectiveness to meet current and future business needs
• Build effective relationships and collaborate with internal partners, including business leaders, HR business partners and COE partners, to provide high impact people practices across the region
• Support managers on the use of talent insights including workforce analysis, headcount planning and related HR metrics
• Provide guidance on talent programs and practices, performance management, talent planning and compensation planning across client groups and regions
• Support and champion change initiatives with teams
• Work with COE and the business partners to develop creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attracts and retains talent of a diverse workforce and reflects EA's philosophy and growth plans
• Ensure delivery of performance and compensation life-cycle across all assigned client groups within region
• Work with managers, employees and COEs to develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with minimum of five years of progressive success as an HR partner
• Experience managing and implementing HR programs and/or initiatives across the business/regions
• Demonstrated experience in coaching and development, change management, and overall talent management
• Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex issues, set priorities and execute on commitments
• Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
• Outstanding program delivery experience - you are able to promote high impact talent programs across the business
• Experience with local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices
• Passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v90n-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.