Make an Impact:
The Network Engineering & Architecture team is looking for a Network Architect to help us build great online gaming experiences for our fans all over the world. You will bring expert knowledge in putting a solid network foundation in place. You will work with other game development areas, studio and other IT functions to provide best in class solution. The main goal will be to design and implement technologies and networks that will be the backbone of our game development.
You will report to the Sr. Manager of Network Engineering and will work with different groups within the infrastructure and EAIT umbrella.
• Design & build multi-site, multi-cloud and DC/Colo network infrastructure. An important member of the team and responsible for design/develop scalable and high available global network architectures to meet the needs.
• Develop scripts and processes to deploy and validate changes across all network Infrastructure-as-Code.
• Partner with vendors to select appropriate technical solutions.
• Develop technology appropriate to provide stable and scalable technical solutions.
• Collaborate with partners to develop agreement, achieve results, and accomplish projects across the organization on time and within budget.
• Analyze processes and workflows within the existing infrastructure and network services lifecycle including the delivery for customers, looking for ways to improve its performance and secure it.
• Contribute to standards and design patterns. Provide solutions tailored to internal requirements.
• Articulate design rationale, flexibly adapt solutions, and iterate designs.
• Provide 3rd level support and input to teams diagnosing reported issues, providing root cause analysis.
• Enhance efficiency with automation when and wherever possible.
• Cross train other team members on projects, and network technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or commensurate work experience.
• 12+ years of relevant technology and network engineering/architecture experience.
• 3+ years of hands-on cloud & hybrid networking experience with at least one of the leading public cloud platforms, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
• Solid experience with multi vendor technologies and platform, like Cisco, Arista, PA, SilverPeak, F5 and Citrix.
• In-depth understanding of modern, software-defined, cloud-native networking technologies.
• Experience with full networking stack, technology, and protocols, including VxLAN, NFV, CNF, SmartNIC, Routing Protocols (BGP, MP-BGP, EVPN, OSPF), Wireless (IoT), Firewall, Load Balancer and SD-WAN.
• Solid technical understanding of hybrid, multi-cloud architectures (engineering/operations experience a bonus).
• Experience with programming and know at least one programming language such as Python and Java.
• Must be a team player and able to collaborate with a global team. Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp84q-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.