Motion Graphic Designer - Madden/Apex Marketing - Contractor
Motion Graphic Designer - Contract
This is a 12 month contract
Graphic Designer creates graphic design elements to help promote our Competitive Gaming events. You have experience working on recognized brands in global organizations. Additionally, you should thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to an evolving industry, have practical knowledge of brand and digital advertising design, and generally carry positive energy This position reports to the Post-Production Supervisor.
• Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels, and internal plans targeting a range of audiences.
• Design best-in-class assets including logos, graphic devices, and templates for social channels.
• Create graphics for banners, email, social media, and web landing pages
• Ensure that the creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
• Work closely with producers, other editors, and cross functional partners on collaborative projects.
• Create motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation.
• Organize and archive design and project files.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of experience designing for a major brand.
• Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape a plus.
• Expert in Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop,)
• Knowledge of social aspect ratios and delivery filetypes.
• Candidate must be able to edit high volume for multiple distribution outlets; projects/assignments will have wide-ranging lengths and degree of skill.
• Experience with Figma a plus.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Communicates progress with clarity.
• Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe3v3-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.