Join us in driving the next revolution in games
• Launch and scale successful user acquisition campaigns in the gaming category
• Work with creative and analytics teams with performance and metrics-driven approach
• Meet ongoing performance goals and communicate to greater teams
• Manage advertising partners to strengthen EA's relationships with Social platform partners
• You will report to the Marketing Manager
• Ability to juggle projects across multiple titles/apps and partners
• Take on business ownership of scaling mobile titles
• Passion/knowledge for video games
• 3+ years of experience in mobile apps media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
• You have experience optimizing to business metrics (ROAS, LTV)
• You have experience conceptualizing, proposing, testing new advertising channels, partners, formats.
• You have experience working on paid social platforms like FB/IG, TikTok, Snapchat.
• BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
• You're an excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) expert
• Working knowledge and familiarity with coding languages of Analytics tools such as SQL, Python, HTML is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw95mn-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.