Mobile Software Engineer
Mobile Software Engineer - Madden Companion App (Contract)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deliver on tasks without considerable direction
- Proficiency in design, coding, debugging software
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills; solution oriented individual
- Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
- Operates and delivers in a fast- paced and dynamic environment to meet high quality standards
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Create mobile application features and systems
- Take full ownership of large features from conception to delivery
- Responsible for all aspects of feature development
- Define technical requirements, write technical design specifications
- Implementation of client, server and database code
- Testing, debugging and support of all code written
• 2+ years software engineering experience (5+ years preferred)
• Either Java or Objective - C, both are preferred.
• Basic SQL
• Mobile experience
• Linux/Unix systems
• Client/Server programming
• Familiarity with multithreading/concurrency.
• File I/O
• Security issues.
• Perl familiarity
• PHP familiarity
• Linux shell experience
• XCode iOS experience
• Familiarity with HTML
• Familiarity with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data issues
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.