You will report into the Director of Mobile Demand Planning. As part of the Global Commercial Organization, we are responsible for driving the global commercial success of EA around the world by focusing on:
• Commercial Partnerships: We are the global commercial organization that manages all of our commercial partnerships, including physical, digital, platform and brand.
• Commercial focus on our markets: We're accountable for ensuring we deeply understand our markets. This includes all aspects from the front lines of the local player experience, to the activities of our competition and business models. Through a commercial lens, it is our responsibility to find the right opportunities for EA in-market globally and then lead the execution.
• Commercial Strategy: Through collaboration with our Brand and Studio partners we bring the market expertise and commercial approach across our Franchises in order to maximize both our player acquisition and financial result.
• Planning: We develop plans that are commercially responsible for bringing together all lines of revenue across the business and ensure they're sufficiently agile to adapt to market changes.
• Commercial operators: We're commercially and operationally responsible for delivering our games and millions of assets to a wide range of partners throughout the world.
• You will lead mobile game revenue forecasts with guidance from the Director of Mobile Demand Planning and support from a team of analysts.
• Collaborate directly with game analysts, product managers, marketing, publishing and finance to establish collaborative forecasts with aligned assumptions.
• Evaluate revenue opportunities including pricing, UA, localization, and regional live ops.
• Forecast market potential for future product releases using internal and external market data.
• Influence live service planning and merchandising for mobile games that reach millions of players weekly.
• Support additional ad hoc analysis with standard and custom mobile game metrics.
• Reconcile multiple forecast models (top-down revenue trending, DAU x ARPDAU & users x LTV).
• 4+ years of experience forecasting revenue, with 1+ years in mobile gaming.
• Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, xlookups, index+match, charts and graphs.
• Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Working knowledge of SQL, data visualization software package (e.g., Tableau or R packages) & PowerPoint.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $95,450 - $141,800
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $89,200 - $141,800
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $105,250 - $141,800
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $89,200 - $118,550
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $89,200 - $130,750
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8p3xx-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.