At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. As such, we're constantly improving and are now hiring for a unique opportunity at the intersection of sports, lifestyle, and culture. You will join a small and diverse engineering team with a bold vision! We are looking for engineers who value collaboration, and can step out of their swimlanes when needed, to help bring this opportunity to life.
In your role as Mobile Engineer reporting to the Mobile Engineering Manager, you will build impactful personalized mobile products that build loyalty and promote engagement. You should have development experience with large-scale mobile applications.
• Develop personalized experiences within mobile applications and products
• Contribute to design and build of personalization integrations leveraging multiple data sources
• Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality
• Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications
• Develop integrations into mobile experiences and products including push, in-app messaging, A/B testing and targeting
• Data integration and automation from a variety of formats including files and APIs
• Experience with mobile application development with iOS and/or Android
• Experience with React Native mobile development
• Developed and shipped at least one consumer mobile application at scale
• Experience a software engineering/development and design
• Understanding of current and latest trends of mobile and web development
• Experience with high-volume personalized, player facing software systems
• Experience working in agile environment
• Experience working in test-driven development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe0b6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.