Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Reporting to our Head of Emerging Markets Commercial Mobile Strategy, we are looking for an experienced Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager to join our team to lead the development and execution of market strategy focused on player acquisition and engagement in Mexico.
You will require a strong understanding of video game publishing strategy, including experience across mobile marketing, mobile platforms, and mobile operations.
You will provide crucial input to the development of go-to-market campaigns, lead and own major market specific publishing projects, while pioneering and drive best-in-class global mobile publishing execution to best position EA for future growth in the market.
• You will develop detailed and engaging, high-quality localised marketing content and promotional activity plan to support the Global brand marketing strategy, live service and feature calendar releases for EA's core titles in market
• You will manage the implementation, testing and refinement of critical mobile publishing enhancements specific within Mexico to ensure that player engagement and experience with EA content is maximised. These activities include enhancements across payments, pricing, communications, community, support, partnerships and esports.
• You will manage and support the Mexico Mobile community lead while working with the studio franchise live service operations team to ensure that player feedback & sentiment is incorporated into the ongoing planning cycle.
• You will monitor market and genre trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to our partners (MPA & Studios).
• You will manage the weekly Mexico mobile metric reporting output, detailing performance across all channels
• You will partner with EA global creative & localisation teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
• You will develop but also foster relationships with different platforms, brands, and media partners within Mexico
• You will establish and manage relationship with governmental and regulatory bodies within Mexico
• You will conduct performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
• A highly analytical mobile generalist who understands the use of data for making decisions
• A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular
• 4 years of marketing experience in a mobile games or creative agency environment
• Experience with successful records of marketing content and features
• Experience of good organisational skills and capabilities
• Experience developing marketing strategies, conducting market research and accomplishing high impact marketing plans
• Understanding of important cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including relevant market events that are unique to Mexico
• Experience working with and across many locally relevant engagement and social platforms.
• Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting with experience localising from English to local language.
• Project management skills to effectively create and communicate against multiple deliverables across teams and timelines while tracking everything.
• Strong communicator and listener, always keen to lean in and learn
• Written and spoken Spanish Language proficiency
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk7wo-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.