Producer, Marketing Communications
Remote / Virtual
Mobile Content Manager - 12 Month Contract
Majority off-site/remote working, with some days in the office
This Mobile Content Manager role is part of the Content Adaptation and Localization Team within the Global Production team at EA. Based in the UK, this is a diverse and ever-changing role reporting to a Senior Content Manager, Content Adaptation & Distribution. It is a cross functional team works daily with teams in US, Guildford, Germany, Madrid and Romania so 'one team vision is key.
The role manages multiple projects to communicate, drive and deliver adapted and localized mobile advertising content for international partners. This team manages campaign coordination, adaptation and localization for digital and video assets which are deployed for use across consumer touchpoints, such as mobile channels, advertising, web, owned channels and social media.
Partnering with multiple partners such as Creative Strategy, Mobile Media, Marketing Teams, Publishing Teams and Core Creative teams we deliver high capacity, high quality, and focused assets to support EA's mobile local marketing campaigns.
This role is focused to ensure in depth understanding of branding and creative concepts, tracking central asset deliverables to ensure assets local plans are met, gathering opt-ins and localized content requirements, producing bespoke assets, building the assets as per localization needs, and delivering across EA Mobiles full portfolio of games. This role supports across all titles in the EA Mobile plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Adaptation Production Management
Project management on all mobile titles.
• Planning and delivering localization production for local territories and mobile media teams.
• Compile all International asset needs and communicate to Core Creative leads/LOC teams to ensure global schedules are developed for localization delivery.
• Managing multiple core creative assets, adapting for different taglines and local branding and localization.
• Managing the delivery of US master files to internal / external localization vendor
• Briefing internal / external localization vendor on creation of International English versions
• Timely dispatch and co-ordination of deliverables
• Responsible for final asset quality control, proofing and approvals
• Fire fighting for short turn around requests
Be a core contact point between asset end users and core content creators to streamline communication. Maintain core relationships across the business:
• Core creative leads, local marketing teams and mobile media teams – all titles
• Point person for EU territory PMM's to approach for advertising updates on asset delivery and changes to requirements.
• Key contact for European mktg questions on creative status on a European timezone.
• Support ASIA focused production teams and ensure process is globally aligned
• Communication to NA creative agencies/EA creative to ensure European needs and technical requirements are built into global plans.
Process & Systems
• Build and input into the development of core process between core creatives and internal/external partners to continually assess process to improve efficiencies, set technical requirements and standards, develop core communication, and reduce cost.
• Support teams in simplifying process and needs. Alignment on common areas, systems and tasks.
• Ensure systems are maintained to enable consistent data for planning and driving schedules.
• Understand external suppliers process to deliver efficient hand offs and approval chains
• Build future proof workstreams to ensure capacity at speed.
Develop solid understanding of partner agreements, legal requirements, approval submissions, communication of local restrictions
• Communicate any 1st party challenges as a prior task to avoid any lengthy delays in approvals at the back end.
• Collect Global partner needs in terms of asset technical requirements, expectations, and branding expectations. Ensure adapted and localized assets adhere to guidelines.
• Ensure assets are approved by 1st party as required
• One Team Environment: Daily check in to ensure work is on track, any barriers to success can be communicated to the wider team and flexibility in project ownership is key.
• Input into weekly Master Asset trackers and update any campaign trackers on a regular basis
• Weekly communication to partners on the status of projects.
• Coordinating with Outsource Partner Agencies and core creative leads to track advertising asset dates
• Being on point to answer current status and drive changes to ensure campaign end results are achieved.
• Marketing/agency experience or in-house experience in a marcom, creative, production team
• Hands-on Project Management experience in independent but collaborative environment a must
• International experience, or working with international clients preferred
• Experience managing and driving maximized output from within or with agency teams
• Understanding of the mobile environment and an interest in future technical advancements
• Experience in mobile media and managing media agencies
• Have a good understanding of formats, HTML5 code, Edge Animate, Video specs, TV Specs, etc.
• Fluency in English essential, other languages beneficial
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4n21-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.