What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We are hiring for a full-time Marketing Creative Producer to support our EA mobile sports titles, who can complete projects to a high standard demonstrating creativity, organization, and accountability.
• You will report to the Director of Global Creative Design and Production and manage production of all UA marketing assets across our entire sports mobile marketing portfolio.
• Collaborate with internal marketing creative teams, game studio franchises, and external vendors, to help manage the entire production process of video ads, trailers, and other performance marketing media assets.
• Communicate with Product Marketing Managers to identify asset needs and scope of work to be delegated across internal creative teams or external vendors, and schedule accordingly
• Help Creative Leads identify appropriate game footage and art assets required for new concepts and help source accordingly
• Track the status of production on assets including managing approvals, for both internal creative teams and external vendors within the category
• Manage external vendor relationships for outsourced assets including budget, processing relevant work orders, POs, and invoicing where needed
• Maintain the library of existing and archived UA assets as they are completed.
• You are comfortable managing multiple stages of creative production in tandem: from concept, pre-production, editorial production, all while navigating approvals and revisions along the way
• You are confident working independently to solve unexpected challenges and trying to find help from relevant team members when needed
• You have 3+ years of experience working in a game studio or creative agency environment in a production capacity
• Comprehensive knowledge of traditional live action and post production cycle workflows
• Experience with cloud-based storage platforms including G-Suite.
• Experience with productivity software including Jira and AirTable
• Handle multiple projects at once as part of a deadline-driven creative team
• Experience working with engineers, artists, and producers in a game studio environment.
• Experience working with Unity files is a plus (no development skills necessary)
• Working knowledge of multiple video and 3D object media formats and compression (FBX, mp4, mov, etc.)
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpoeo-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.