Japan Marketing Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished individual to join Electronic Arts' Sydney-based Asia Pacific Marketing team as a Japan Marketing Coordinator. As a necessary member of the team, you will play a vital role in helping us engage and build loyalty within EA's player communities, creating consumer awareness, and promoting games, features, or events within the live-service games landscape. This is a 12-month contract role.
Reporting to the Japan Sr. Marketing & Communications Manager, you will coordinate strategies that support our marketing goals with a particular focus on social listening and sentiment reporting. You will also manage purchase orders and the payment process, plus research the latest gaming industry trends and innovations in Japan.
• Deliver campaign information and assets to all partners (internal and external)
• Report campaign performance based on content creator and platform data
• Responsible for coordination and publishing of campaign content through EA owned channels, and the ability to work with 1st party partners to provide content on external channels
• Create and curate local content to support overall strategy executions
• Use social listening tools to gather insights for content and community patterns and preferences, and report on sentiment analysis
• Research and understand the latest trends and innovations in the gaming industry in Japan
• Manage purchase orders and the payment process
• 1 or more years' experience in marketing, community or communications role
• Fluent in both English and Japanese, both written and spoken
• Experience with player motivations and how they consume content/products to inform marketing and communications strategies
• A passion for video games and the digital entertainment industry, previous experience desirable but not essential
• An understanding of cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including relevant market events that are unique to Japan
• In-depth practical knowledge of social media platforms for the Japanese Market
• Experience managing relationships with social media & PR agencies
• Excellent working knowledge of Google suite products such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
If you are passionate about building communities, engaging players, and promoting our games, then we would love to hear from you. This role is based in Sydney and requires the successful applicant to have the right to work in Australia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re23w0-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.