Location - EA Hyderabad
We're EA - developers of world-renowned games such as -Madden NFL, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield, Star Wars, and Plants vs. Zombies. We are committed to creating games for every platform-from PC to Console to Mobile. We pride ourselves in delivering engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
About EA India Electronic Arts India, a leading technology company and video game developer in India, brings together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for inspiring the world to play. We prioritize your well-being with our competitive compensation and benefit programs, including potential annual performance bonuses and stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. Apart from our global perks and benefits, you can also take advantage of our vibrant and dynamic studio facility which includes relaxation spaces, games, and a cafeteria to refuel and recharge.
As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating benchmark quality visuals of our games for use in worldwide marketing promotional materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be smartly able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, posters, and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
• You will be reporting to the Art Director and work closely with Art Lead for brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
• You ensure all assets created reach benchmark quality level and are in line with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
• You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc.)
• You successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
• You foresee the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
• Create game-ready production assets based on concept briefs and direction (including but not limited to background, scene objects, clothing, animations, etc.)
• Follow production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into products
• You work with the Production Artists of the Studio to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
• You have at least 6+years of experience using Photoshop, illustrator (or any equivalent 2D software)
• You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software like MAYA, Blender etc.
• You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
• You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film, and games.
• You are versatile and prepared to tackle many kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
• You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
• You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
• You can multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5n72z-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.