Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family, and we build mobile games that are free to play. Our titles include Covet Fashion, Design Home, Diner Dash Adventure, Kim Kardashian, MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and Disney Sorcerer's Arena, to name a few.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will support our efforts to connect with new players, engage our existing players, and measure the health of our games. You will work as part of a team of marketers and user acquisition specialists focused on growing two to three of our games.
As a member of the Growth Analytics Team, you will work with marketers, analysts, and data scientists. The team's mission is to provide objective insights and build data services so that we can connect with players, grow our games, and strengthen our portfolio of titles. You will help the team create internally focused, machine learning tools for improving the experience of our players.
• Develop approaches to solve core player acquisition, re-engagement, and monetization
• Produce and achieve insights to leaders to inform strategic marketing decisions
• Identify areas of opportunity to increase revenue and improve marketing Return on investment
• Design and test marketing hypotheses that help company reach goal
• Forecast the player cohort growth
• Pull and summarize data from traditional and big data systems using SQL
• Passion for games and empathy for our players
• Excitement for working in a data rich environment
• Experience using statistical techniques to describe and visualize data
• Expertise manipulating data in Python or R
• Experience working with performance marketing systems and creative metrics to bring meaningful insights to marketing teams (Product Marketing, Creative and UA)
• Experience driving analytics from beginning to end
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computational Marketing, or Economics (or similar)
• Master's Degree in Statistics, Computational Marketing, or Economics (or similar)
• Experience writing reusable programs in Python or R
• Collaborate on code using Git
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d292z5-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.