Full Time Job
Marcom Activation Manager France & Benelux
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Summary: You will represent Marcom Activation in France & Benelux territories and report to the marcom regional lead. You will oversee the development, execution and measurement of locally nuanced integrated omni-channel marketing activations for the EA Games franchises in France & Benelux, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
You will have the following responsibilities:
• France & Benelux marketing expert: Surface country insights to the Marcom Activation Lead to inform early the marketing strategic planning for the EA Games portfolio and surface any local opportunity. Lead planning and execution in territory, responding to each channel assignment with activations (e.g. Earned, Social Influencers, Partnerships, First Party, CGD, Talent, Licensing) and ensuring legal compliance by country.
• Seamless Player Journeys: Develop and execute locally nuanced omni-channel country marketing activations that reflect the strategy brief.
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Track and interpret France & Benelux campaign performance and data delivered by analytics and Demand Planning departments and translates into actions.
• Agency management: Manage agencies (influencers and comms)
• Communication specialist: Attend and staff events, media engagements. In-territory contact for Publishing and external partners including first party console and PC Hardware manufacturers
• Activation Hygiene: Regional non-media budget tracking and EPO raising, receipting for the approved campaign execution. Drive process to ensure legal approval on your activations
You will need the following skills and experiences:
• 6+ years of experience in marketing roles within gaming or entertainment industries
• Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Drive marketing campaigns to optimize product performance in a given region
• Experience with local market nuance and trends, expected to help ensure regional inputs are considered in global planning
• Communications and Influencers agency management background with project management experience.
• Influencers and talents management experience
• Knowledge of Public Relations landscape in France to address press-related requests and opportunities
• Experience with management of PR strategies by considering local media specificities and opportunities
• Experience managing simultaneously different brands and products
• Digital marketing background with full-funnel approach. Understanding of marketing Indicators and campaign optimization factors
• Commercial understanding – global and local
• Experience managing M&S budgets, understanding of P&L components
• Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / PowerPoint
• Impeccable English required to manage communication across a matrix of international counterparts
About Electronic Arts :
We exist to inspire the world to play.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.