Content Producer, Marketing Communications Production
Guildford, United Kingdom
Project Manager, TV and Video Content Delivery
Please note this is a 12-month contract position.
The TV/Video Content Delivery Project Manager role is part of the Content Adaptation and Localisation Team within the Global Marcoms Group. Based in Guildford you will work side by side with a team of Media Content Managers who manage the asset development for all localized and adapted assets for our global campaigns.
You will be integrated with the MCM team and be in contact with core partners within global clearance bodies, TV stations, media agency offices and publishers to push through content for approval to clearance bodies and ensuring specifications are met. You will provide clear feedback on asset requirements and amendments and be aware of the schedules to ensure we can submit on time.
You will have an awareness of global clearance requirements for pre-submission content and provide advice on areas to watch on scripts and work-in-progress content very early in the production pipeline. You will manage the discussions and negotiations with clearance bodies on submitted content against all titles that have Direct Media requirements (TV/Cinema/VOD/digital video).
• Check media plans, including specs, dates, crossovers
• Propose submissions plans to MCM's
• Participate in calls with MCM's to advice on best practices as early as storyboard phase
• Submit scripts, storyboards and substantiation documents to clearance bodies for copy advice, pre-clearance and final approval.
• Participate in calls with EA legal teams, based on clearance feedback
• Foresee any risk to the schedules by working closely with the MCM team
• Build a repository of clearance specs, timings and best practices to share with our producers and external creative agencies
• Create process documentation for training and awareness
• A record of experience managing multiple clients and partners within the Clearance / TV submission landscape.
• Experience in a marketing communications, creative or production agency environment.
• Experience with video and TV/Cinema booking, clearance and delivery portals (Caria, CAB, ARPP, Adstream, Extreme Reach…)
• Experience providing feedback, ensuring it is clear for use.
• Hands-on Project Management experience in an independent but collaborative environment
• International experience, or working with international clients preferred
• Experience managing and driving maximized output from agency teams
• Have a good understanding and technical knowledge of formats, Video specs, TV Specs.
• Fluency in English essential, other languages beneficial
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.