The role of Manager - Protective Intelligence Investigations is to lead and resolve internal and external investigations globally, including threats to EA employees (including executive employee protection), facilities, and events. You will lead a team that analyzes threat information and tracks threat activities directly or indirectly affecting EA's assets, people, and interests globally. You will manage the generation and delivery of intelligence and investigative support to EA's internal business operations. We ask that you have an advanced level of understanding of investigative techniques and threat-based intelligence analysis and to detect and resolve threats, vulnerabilities and other criminal activity affecting EA's interests.
• Evolve our team's processes to ensure the production of relevant intelligence to guide investigations, develop leads, and inform operators and business decision makers.
• Oversee the case management of threats to EA's employees, facilities, and players.
• Demonstrate familiarity assessing and mitigating threats of violence (including executive protection), issues of child abuse and sexual materials (CSAM), and other risks to the company.
• Manage the collection and analysis of social media, open source, and proprietary information to help guide investigations.
• Participate in subject interviews to assess risk of violence.
• Conduct threat briefings for a variety of levels of customers (by phone, video conference, in-person briefing, or industry conference).
• Maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents, and investigations for management review.
• Maintain professional relationships with our partners including law enforcement, public safety, intelligence, and investigative organizations.
• Identify risk and establish mitigation measures.
• Lead inclusively and promote a positive and diverse work environment.
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity, research, and investigative skills.
• Communicate findings to our Executive Staff.
• Oversee intelligence and investigative support to our events and executive protection assignments.
• Extend research and investigative knowledge to relevant to Global Safety Physical Security operations, and demonstrate a passion for teamwork and mentorship.
• Work with our partner service teams (IT, HR, Finance, Legal, and Facilities).
• Recognize differences in standards and culture across multiple geographies.
• Partner with law enforcement/government representatives.
• Oversee quality control checks to identify and highlight best practices in security operations through assessment and improvement.
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
• Manage investigations (corporate or government) and proficiency with intelligence analysis techniques.
• Protect confidential business information and assets.
• Lead and provide training to team members.
• 5+ years in a similar role within a global corporate security team, law enforcement, or military organization.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Preference for technical skills which allow for partnering with Information Technology to implement technical solutions specific to investigations.
• Investigative and research skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment.
• Understanding of all facets of the intelligence cycle, including data collection, information processing, analysis, and production.
• Briefing experience.
• Bachelors or advanced degree(s) or combination of requisite experience and education.
• Preference for ASIS International, or similar, affiliation.
• Interview training.
• Preference for CFI, PCI, CFE, CICA, CEAA, PSP or similar certification.
No. of Direct Reports: 3-5. You will report to the Senior Manager – Global Intelligence and Investigations, Dir. - Global Intelligence, Investigations, and Incident Management, VP - Real Estate and Physical Security
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j87q-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.