EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We are expanding the Investor Relations team to enable us to increase our activities, reach more investors, more effectively, and leverage our C-level execs. You will have the opportunity to apply their talents to explaining EA's business to our investment community. You will develop a deeper and more strategic understanding of EA's business, industry and competitors, learn new skills, become much better communicators, and work directly with C-level execs and Wall Street. The skills, experience and exposure gained will be invaluable for the candidate as they pursue their career at EA. You will report to the Vice President of Investor Relations, Finance and Strategy, Operations. We are open to remote candidates within the United States, but regular travel to Redwood Shores, California will be required.
In our small Investor Relations group, you will experience all aspects of Investor Relations and can expect to be involved in multiple Investor Relations activities.
• Prepare earnings materials by leading coordination across FP&A, Accounting, Legal and Corporate Communications.
• Analyze competitors' business models through their financial announcements, SEC filings and analyst days; directly report on quantitative and qualitative analysis to senior management and C-level execs.
• Partner with senior management and C-suite, delivering crucial feedback as they prepare for earnings and investor meetings.
• Build and own relationships with sell-side analysts and investors by calls, conferences, and in-office visits.
• Promote greater quantitative and qualitative analysis on investor targeting and outreach efforts.
• Manage sell-side analyst models and monitor consensus vs. our forecasts, leverage analytical insights to help build earnings narratives and managing executive expectations.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's degree.
• Previous experience in investor relations, equity research, consulting, or investment banking.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Analytical expertise in financial statements, data sets, and building financial models.
• Project management skills with the ability to collaborate and guide processes cross-functionally.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $113,300 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):º $111,500 - $171,700
• Jersey City, NJ:º $126,700 - $171,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):º $111,500 - $144,000
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):º $111,500 - $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2kqz-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.