Manager, Integrated Communications (Creator, Social, Community, PR)
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
The Integrated Communications Manager is a highly visible and crucial communications role that connects EA and its brands with players in local markets through daily engagement. As part of the International Integrated Communications Team you will leverage deep game expertise with strong creator relationships and a great understanding of the social media space, to deepen overall player engagement and sentiment for EA franchises inside a specific territory or market.
You will report directly to the International Creator / Social Manager (Lead) and will collaborate with cross-functional teams around the business. You will ensure that strategies are properly implemented and effectively managed in-market and provide a consistent, high quality and cohesive user experience inside and outside of our games.
• Be the strategic expert for community best practices, programs, and policies and see them implemented in-market.
• Form strong bonds with creators and key specialist press in your market and maintain healthy relationships.
• Develop and execute local creator and social media strategy and campaigns for the territory.
• Analyse sentiment of players and provide reporting with actionable feedback to local brand teams
• Be the voice of the local community, maintain an open dialogue between influencers, players, and various teams inside EA ensuring your community is well represented.
• Activate global plans at a local level leveraging your local insight and experience
• Oversee local PR/social/influence agency when applicable
• Oversee local Live Streams, AMAs, online and in-person events across in partnership with the wider Community and the Integrated Comms teams
• Develop local anchor platforms which the community can rally around
• Ensure all Electronic Arts standards, policies, and processes are observed and followed.
• Coordinate and share with other EA Community Managers your engagement best practices, standards, and innovations highlighting your personal successes and learnings
• Support an always-on approach to flagging game issues or service risks to the Lead Community Managers for each title and WWCE when applicable
• Assist with communications around game and live service issues: Bugs, Challenges, Outages, Support Issues
• Partner with Customer Support, QA, Live Service teams on the overall player experience and health of the business
• Maintain a positive reputation at work and within the community
• Dedicate time to playing the games you represent
Experience and Skills
• Passion and experience playing EA titles and games from other publishers
• Demonstrable experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, content creation or equivalent
• Demonstrated writing, grammar, and content-creation skills
• Clear knowledge of best practices for operating social channels
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively
• A dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who is quality driven
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Able to focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
• Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations
• Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development
• Bachelor Degree (or similar) in Communications or Marketing a plus, but not essential
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp447-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.