Join EA's Corporate Development team where original ideas and contribution are highly valued.
We're looking for an experienced Manager to join our Corporate Development team in the Bay Area. EA's Corporate Development team is responsible for the evaluation and execution of M&A and strategic initiatives globally across EA's teams. The group partners closely with our executive management and department leaders to: (i) identify growth opportunities for EA (ii) source and evaluate strategic initiatives to capitalize upon these opportunities and create shareholder value and (iii) manage the transaction execution and integration process.
• Support integration strategy development and manage integration execution
• Expert M&A integration resource who will leverage, capture, and maintain EA's best thinking and practices around integration
• Partner with EA business unit leaders and other functional integration leaders to help guide integration strategy and execute integrations with appropriate playbooks, tools, and learnings from prior integrations
• Develop appropriate methodologies, playbooks, tools and templates, and approaches based on your prior experience and experiences at EA
• Improve the efficiency and success of EA integrations, and reduce the burden on EA business and corporate teams
• Prepare and deliver presentations to team leaders and senior management
• Additionally, support acquisition, projects, and deal execution, including:
• • Financial modelling and valuation
• Diligence & issue resolution
• Transaction execution & integration
• Managing deal teams and phases
Experience & Skills
• MBA from top-tier institution
• Total work experience of 7+ years with 2 years in corporate development at a large technology or media company, and a background in investment banking or consulting
• Experience supporting and managing M&A integrations
• Excellent financial analysis and valuation skills, including understanding of merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
• Excellent business sense and ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
• Interact and influence across all levels within and outside our company
• A strong personal interest in the gaming industry
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to present to executive management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93p44-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.