Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
As a Content Production Manager you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of Design Home's content creation.
You will report directly to a Senior Manager of Content, manage a team of content producers, coordinate and organize work-flows, manage in-coming requests and generate reports.
The Content team partners with the Art team to produce stunning, innovative and fun experiences for our players. We are looking for a versatile Content Production Manager who has a keen mind for process, an interest in interior design, and thrives in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Build best in class project management processes within our cross functional teams
• Develop and implement short term strategies to drive key KPIs including revenue and engagement.
• Manage a team of Content Producers and proactively grow them to their full potential.
• Drive communication & visibility on status & dependencies
• Create, maintain and update Content release roadmaps
• Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
• Mitigate risks
• Handle strategic release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
• Lead troubleshooting when live errors occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem and mitigate future incidents.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
• 4+ years of experience in project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
• 2+ years in demonstrable people management
• Proven ability to develop strategy that drives key business KPIs
• Interest in interior design and home decor.
• Proficiency in Jira, Trello and other production management tools
• Proficiency in Content Management Systems, Google Apps, spreadsheets
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
• Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
• BA/BS Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo08q-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.