Operations Manager Of Social Support
Manager, Commercial Planning
Location - Dallas, Texas (or other US)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Commercial Planning, you will be part of the lobal Digital Partners and Commercial Ventures team focused on driving competitive advantage with our digital partners and leading commercial innovation for the industry. You will partner with the commercial leads on Xbox, leading to better experiences for players and revenue growth for EA.
• Be the primary forecasting contact for Xbox commercial leads, providing end-to-end partnership
• Work with the console analyst to flag potential data issues, and help troubleshoot these
• Conduct deep reviews of results to provide visibility and context behind these
• Help prepare business reviews to a broad set of partners
• Provide forward-looking risks and opportunities, rolling up into EA's financial process
• Integrate into the broader EA demand planning process, providing insights from Digital Partners that enhance the forecast
• Provide detailed revenue modelling of prospective commercial activity (e.g. promotions, new features) and evaluate results
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related Business management fields
• Minimum five years experience in sales analysis, demand planning, category insights roles
• Strong technical skills in areas such as excel (maintaining complex spreadsheets) and data visualization tools
• Experience building strong functional partnerships that lead to successful outcomes
• Can methodically work through complex issues and is comfortable with ambiguity and change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxvvm-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.