EA's Business Affairs / Business Development team provides a central organization for the structuring, negotiation and execution of third party partnerships, from technology deals to platform relationships to publishing partnerships, and sports related IP. We work closely with internal businesses to shape EA's digital future.
The Business Affairs / Business Development team is seeking a Manager of Business Affairs/Development for Asia who will partner with EA's digital businesses to drive the creation and execution of strategic partnerships. The role has three primary areas of responsibility:
• Licensing Asian content to be included in EA's products.
• Negotiating and managing strategic partnerships across Asia.
• Assisting internal process and discussions
The ideal candidate will have good experience in driving the deal process, including sourcing opportunities, evaluating partnerships on quantitative and qualitative measures, and structuring and negotiating contracts. The candidate should also have experience in managing relationships with new and existing partners. This role is ideal for an individual with strong analytical acumen, the ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization, and accustomed to working in a rapidly-changing, innovating industry.
• Partner with internal clients and other business development team members in the execution of deals by coordinating teams across the company and driving internal consensus.
• Assist in negotiation on business terms. Manage drafting and negotiation of legal terms and the contracting process.
• Act as the main point of contact for business relationships with partners.
• Drive the modeling, research and evaluation of deal opportunities.
• Work with finance, legal and other internal teams to initiate and manage partnerships.
• Actively maintain an understanding of the Asian digital games industry and maintain solid relationships with potential external partners and internal clients.
• Bachelor's Degree. MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
• Minimum 6 years professional experience in gaming industry or related background
• Strong competency with modeling and creating and delivering executive presentations.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both orally and in writing, with executives and colleagues at all levels.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and managing business partnerships.
• Strong capability to build relationships cross functionally.
• Experience and/or understanding of mobile or digital products.
• Strong knowledge of the games industry.
• Fluent English and native Mandarin speaker.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmw3z-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.