Remote / Virtual
Madden Commentary Quality Designer (Contract)
In the EA Create Audio team, creative and technical audio experts create voice recording and editing, in-game commentary, and voice-overs, sound effects, music production and composition, scores, and themes. From UI and menus to vehicles, weapons, environments, characters, and beyond.
Madden Commentary Quality Designer
We are looking for an experienced quality designer who will focus on commentary audio implementation and can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of commentary development within the EA Create team and Madden Team.
Quality Designers will help build the commentary experience and VO systems, participating throughout all stages of production. Reporting to the Development Director, Audio Director, and team leads, you will need to have skills in programmatic scripting and advanced file management while managing the quality of your work.
• Organize in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols in an MS Access database.
• Familiarity with the concepts of source control software, preferably experience with Perforce (P4V).
• Receive and build the Audio Director's vision, while taking pride in your work.
• 2 years of Quality Assurance or Quality Design work within video game development.
• Experienced Madden fan with a love for Football.
• Experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets with the use of formulas). Bonus: Experience with SQL/Access.
• Experience working in a remote environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9667z-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.