Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Glu Mobile India studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA positions us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
• You will be part of the Studio Server Engineering team of highly skilled professionals that is responsible for running multiple game backend stacks
• We take pride in building and running large-scale backend systems at optimal cost
• Design and implement new systems and pipelines. Maintain existing codebase with other team members
• Be a highly technical, hands-on coder, tackle new challenges that arise during development
• Ensure agile, test-driven development, meeting quality requirements on time Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence
• Adhere to development standards and practices related to server engineering. Produce and maintain design documentation and run books related to service operation.
• Stay abreast of new developments and technologies related to building scalable game servers.
• Contribute to the studio's ongoing technological growth in building and operating evergreen titles.
• Be a notably strong team member
• Excellent Go and Java programming skills including multi-threaded server programming, data structures, algorithms, and SQL/NoSQL databases
• Familiarity with SQL such as Postgres, mysql and or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
• Familiarity with caching technologies such as Memcached or Redis Experience with continuous integration and deployment
• Experience with Agile development methodologies Experience with test automation and test-driven development practices
Nice to Have:
• Experience using Git, Perforce, Jenkins, and JIRA.
• Experience with AWS cloud.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp1xq-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.