Location: Shanghai, China
Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA's IP with partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA's mobile footprint. The nucleus of our team is based in Asia – but we are expanding across geos to guide global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are looking for a Live Producer who has a background in breaking down complex problems and creating solutions to enhance both player experience and EA business for us.
Reporting to Product Director, you will collaborate with internal and external partners at EA to present a new mobile game featuring a well-known IP to the world.
• You will manage mobile game publishing and operating in the western market.
• You will work with Product Director to oversee the live performance, ensure smooth content/live service planning, resolve online issues, and improve player experience for us.
• Identify opportunities for optimizations to deepen player engagement and enhance our business.
• Present opportunities based on qualitative findings and quantitative analysis for us.
• Conduct competitive and industry research to build business cases for new projects.
• Over 5 years of experience in live operation and publishing of mobile games in the western market, with certain understanding of grounded visions.
• Acted as an operation role such as Live Producer or Live Operation for at least 1 mobile game which has exhibited good performance.
• Proficiency in both business English and Mandarin is required.
• Knowledge of western mobile gaming market and solid experience creating and enforcing publishing plans.
• Skills in data visualization and PPT presentation.
• In-depth knowledge of F2P gaming marketing and monetization.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmywmm-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.