EA Mobile is seeking a highly motivated Live Operations Product Manager to join our Plants vs Zombies 2 Live Service team. The Live Operations PM will partner cross-functionally with game developers, designers, marketing, QA, and other product managers to manage live services and craft the daily journey in our game for millions of players.
• Build a comprehensive and detailed plan for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
• Manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution)
• Analyze and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept'/implement rebalancing plans.
• Measure the success of features, content, and events and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
• Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
• Work with the engineering team to design and implement tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
• Live operations experiments build hypothesis; implement and test; measure and iterate.
• Business revenue forecasting tied to the product roadmap and KPIs.
• Strong understanding of, and interest in, the mobile games space as well as the wider online environment.
• Experience hitting revenue'/metric targets on a live game '/ digital product.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to communicate both creative and technical feedback.
• Strong sense of urgency to mitigate risks and potential areas of concern proactively.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle complex priorities and projects.
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
• Precise attention to detail a must.
• Experience with data analysis.
• A'/B and multivariate testing.
• Experience with in-game digital marketing.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.