Lifecycle Planner, NHL/Racing/UFC – Integrated Planning
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Growth Marketing - Integrated Planning
Growth Marketing exists to accelerate our technology and growth capabilities so we are at the forefront of digital marketing. Through technology and an audience-first approach, Growth Marketing focuses on data-driven decision-making, process simplification, and driving increased output, productivity, engagement, and revenue.
Within Integrated Planning, the Lifecycle Planner, NHL/Racing/UFC assists in the development of our plans across Email and In-Game channels for our EA SPORTS franchises, NHL, UFC, and various racing titles from F1 to Dirt Rally. This position will report into the Senior Manager, SPORTS as a part of the newly formed Integrated Planning team responsible for taking an audience first approach to plans across paid and owned channels to maximize growth.
The Lifecycle Planner, NHL/Racing/UFC will play an important role on the SPORTS Franchise Pod helping design cohesive and seamless player journeys, connecting multiple channels to personalize a player's experience across EA's Network. The Lifecycle Planner, NHL/Racing/UFC will focus on NHL, UFC, and our various racing games, working with teams to implement messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences and driving player progression.
• Supports the Lifecycle Lead, SPORTS to help determine when, where and what content our players see at important moments in their personal progression.
• Helps oversee the content calendar, content briefs, content forecasting and content approvals and proofing.
• Identifies new ways to increase the lifetime value of our players.
• Use data and analytics to optimize our approach while identifying new ideas for content and channel activations.
• Manage multi-channel reporting and monitor email audience health. Identify opportunities to increase our email audience reach.
• Ensure analysis is leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content.
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
• A member of the SPORTS Franchise Pod responsible for integrated planning across paid and owned channels.
• A few years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing that can include one of the following:
• Digital channel
• Database-driven marketing
• Subscription services
• Experience working in the sports industry, either in marketing or another relevant function (e.g., product management, operations).
• Familiarity with sports fan culture and trends, particularly related to NHL, UFC, and racing.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Passion for Sports and Interested in games.
• Ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans.
• Knowledge of online metrics, email metrics and best practices.
• Proven success in delivering results for past campaigns
• Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across Marketing
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Developing ability to communicate with confidence to advocate for the role of lifecycle channels across the marketing organization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvv8kn-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.