Lifecycle Planner, Lifestyle – Integrated Planning
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Growth Marketing - Integrated Planning
Growth Marketing exists to accelerate our technology and growth capabilities so we are at the forefront of digital marketing. Through technology and an audience-first approach, Growth Marketing focuses on data-driven decision-making, process simplification, and driving increased output, productivity, engagement, and revenue.
Within Integrated Planning, the Lifecycle Planner, Lifestyle assists in the development of our plans across Email and In-Game channels for one of our most beloved franchises, The Sims and other Lifestyle genre games. This position will report into the Senior Manger, Lifestyle as a part of the newly formed Integrated Planning team responsible for taking an audience first approach to plans across paid and owned channels to maximize growth.
The Lifecycle Planner, Lifestyle will play an important role on the Lifestyle Franchise Pod helping design cohesive and seamless player journeys, connecting multiple channels to personalize a player's experience across EA's Network. The Lifecycle Planner will focus on The Sims and other lifestyle titles, working with teams to implement messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences and driving player progression.
• Supports the Lifecycle Lead, to help determine when, where and what content our players see at important moments in their personal progression.
• Helps oversee the content calendar, content briefs, content forecasting and content approvals and proofing.
• Identifies new ways to increase the lifetime value of our players.
• Use data and analytics to optimize our approach while identifying new ideas for content and channel activations.
• Manage multi-channel reporting and monitor email audience health. Identify opportunities to increase our email audience reach.
• Ensure analysis is leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content.
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
• A member of the Lifestyle Pod responsible for integrated planning across paid and owned channels.
• A few years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing that can include one of the following:
• Digital channel
• Database-driven marketing
• Subscription services
• Interested in games. Specifically Lifestyle genre games.
• Ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans.
• Knowledge of online metrics, email metrics and best practices.
• Proven success in delivering results for past campaigns
• Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across Marketing
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Developing ability to communicate with confidence to advocate for the role of lifecycle channels across the marketing organization
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $66,000 - $100,800
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $59,750 - $100,800
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo39y-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.