Lifecycle Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, Consumer Marketing & Insights (Contractor)
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate customers to engage with EA games and services by delivering content against key moments in the customer's journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools, to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale.
This will be a 12 month contract position and the role will be based at EA Tiburon, in Orlando, Florida.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will report into the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing and play a critical role on the team by working with the Sr Specialist to design cohesive and seamless customer journeys, enabling multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web and mobile, to work together to personalize a customer's experience across EA's Network.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will focus on the EA Play business, our ultimate gaming membership for anyone who loves EA games. EA Play gets you more out of the games you love, more rewards, more exclusive free trials, and more discounts. The Lifecycle Coordinator will build relationships with our customers and increase lifetime value by delivering multi-dimensional messaging journeys to acquire new members, retain existing and ultimately keep our members engaged.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Team up with the Sr Specialist, Lifecycle Marketing to help define when, where and what content our customers see at critical moments in their membership progression.
• Support the Sr Specialist to manage content calendar, content briefs, content forecasting, content approvals and content archives.
• Maintain email & in-game reporting including pulling metrics, creating presentations and identify opportunities to increase our efficacy.
• Assist the Sr. Specialist with development of strategic plans and presentations
• Develop campaign recaps/reporting to provide analyses and recommendations for future strategies
• Help execute test and learn agenda by partnering with Insights & Analytics team, drafting input briefs and managing test timelines
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing that can include one of the following:
• • Digital channel, including email
• Database-driven marketing
• Subscription services
• Passion for innovation, specifically for out of box ideas that drive meaningful change for the business and organization.
• Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans.
• Knowledge of online metrics, email metrics and best practices.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Documents Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, etc)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
• Highly curious and eager to learn
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71k1p-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.