Manager, Marketing & Communications Strategy
Redwood City, CA
Licensing Producer - Star Wars Mobile Game
We are looking for an experienced Producer to join our new mobile team focused on building strategy games . You will report to our studio's Producer
Licensing Producer for a mobile Star Wars game who will own and manage our team's content submission pipeline with Lucasfilm, work with the Game Development team and Marketing partners to meet project deadlines for submissions, and help develop requirements and best practices to streamline content deliverables.
• Coordinate with Producers on the content submission pipeline, making this a predictable part of the game development workflow.
• Identify roadblocks, risks, and dependencies as they relate to licensor submissions, and work with Producers and other team leads on mitigation strategies.
• Own the day-to-day upkeep of submission content tracking documents, both internal and licensor-facing.
• Manage build submissions to licensors in coordination with team leads.
• Organize and track creative feedback from licensors, and coordinate with team leads to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Experience organizing stakeholder feedback into actionable tasks for a team.
• Creative content production experience, specifically managing a submission timeline in a predictable way, with strong risk evaluation and management skills.
• Experience working with creative teams and understanding how to present content in a clear, concise format for stakeholders.
• Proficient with Jira and Confluence.
• Star Wars nerd is a plus.
• 4x nerd is a plus.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.